Monday, December 8, 2008

Ok, back for a minute... UPDATED

I'm glad no one is reading this blog, so no one misses it when I get lazy and don't write anything.

Sooo...good news...I'M EMPLOYED!!! Yes, after more than TWO YEARS, I got a job. Tech writer for a VA project. Gotta drive...but the commute should be short...11 miles from da house. So, good for me.

Now to save up all da pennies to go back home next year! Oh, Uncle Lyle, we going par-tay and grind. Can't wait.

So to all of you who may be having tough times, keep on keeping on. Don't give up. Just believe in our Creator and his wisdom and persevere. You CAN do it. Believe.

Hey, even UH went undefeated last year...Sugar Bowl no count...was this year.

God Bless and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hey, for a look/taste of what my Hawaii hometown/island is like now, go to these two blogs I found today:

Damon Tucker's blog is really a good one.

Big Island Video News has high quality video of the happenings on the island. If you want a taste of how Hawaiians go about confrontations with authority, watch the video "KAWAA Standoff" - it's the top video on the right side of the home page...very educational.

A hui hou...

No comments: